Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Well, yeah. Two games down and this is the first time I have posted anything. Why? Well, I'm one of those "visual" type people and it's hard for me to write about something I hear rather than experience visually. May sound silly, but listening to the last two games on the radio just didn't do as much for me as watching them would have done. This week's game against Lousianna-Monroe, PPV, so I'll be listening again rather than watching. Argh. Let's get these darn games on television folks!!!!




I have heard that we could be seeing some playing time by Terry Grant...woohooo!!!! Hope he can go out there and show his stuff and possibly see him a lot more throughout the season. Personally, I would absolutely love to see Terry and John Parker do some sneaky quarterback options, bet it would catch whoever happens to be the opponnet entirely off gaurd!



For those of you who are not aware, I do have my own website now that has been keeping me very busy, wich also has a little to do with why I haven't been posting very much. It's a lot of work keeping up with making new graphics and keeping the pages updated. I have a lot of bama fans that visit my site, and I want to take this oppurtunity to thank you all for it!!! I would include a link, however at this time I am having some bandwidth issues, so I'll post it a bit later.

I hope those of you who actually get to "watch" the game this weekend enjoy it, and that you will think of me listening to it on the radio. lol.

I'm out.
 
posted by Dovely at 9/12/2006 12:56:00 PM |


0 Comments: