Thursday, October 20, 2005
I don't check my stat counter very often, but over the last couple of weeks I have noticed my counter jumping big time. Out of curiousity, I decided to take a peek today.

Seems like everyone is interested in seeing video footage of when Tyrone broke his leg. Well, I don't have footage of that, but I do of his awesome catch. Here is a picture I was able to find earlier, but decided not to post it because quite frankly, it kind of grosses me out.

If I do find footage, I will post it, however it's not a easy task. If anyone out there happens across it, please leave a comment and let me know where it can be found.

One other thing I would like to touch on is that there seems to be quite a lot of snipping going on about why Prothro was even in the game at the time he was hurt. He was in the game because he wanted to be, period. Even if Coach Shula had decided to pull him out and replace him with a second stringer, he wouldn't have gone gladly for sure. I don't normally get into all this "other" stuff because I don't see the point of it really. My view point is that instead of trying to lay blame on someone, how about we just pray that Prothro will be blessed with quick healing so he can come back to us (fans, the team) next year with a vegence to make the plays he wasn't able to this season.

I would much perfer Prothro be remembered for "The Catch" than for his broken leg.

One last tidbit. I do a bit of template fiddling and today finished up one for a online friend...go check it out here.

 
posted by Dovely at 10/20/2005 03:45:00 PM |


0 Comments: