Saturday, October 15, 2005


Jamie Christensen finished off Ole Miss with his field goal going right through the up rights, after Brodie Coyle and the tide offense worked thier way to the 9 yard line in the final seconds of the game!

This game was all about defense for both teams, and one heck of a game to watch. Most of the second half was back and forth going from one end of the field to the other.

Ken Darby also had a awesome touchdown run at the beggining of the second half tromping down the field for a 48 yard scoring drive.

It wasn't a pretty win, but it was a win none the less. This week's Dovely's game player of the week is Jamie Christensen for his outstanding cool despite Ole Miss' attempt to rile him by calling a time out in the last seconds of the game. Way to go Jamie, for showing me and the rest of the Tide fans that you can deliver!

Next week is Tennessee at Bryant-Denny stadium and will be aired by CBS at 2:30pm. This one is going to be another tough game for the Tide, but being a loyal fan that I am, I have faith that we will once again come out victorious.

I'm outta here for now, boys and girls. My head won't stop pounding so I think I'll take a nap.

 
posted by Dovely at 10/15/2005 12:37:00 PM |


0 Comments: