Saturday, October 15, 2005
Yes, the first half was quite sloppy on both ends of the field. Turnovers, and penalties were bad for both teams. Score at the half, still 7-3 Ole Miss.

Ole Miss tried a field goal attempt in the last seconds of the half, but was blocked by the tide.

Word is that DJ is still suffering from pain in his lower back, should know more after the half as to weather or not he will return to the game today. If not, hopefully it's not so serious that he'll be out for the rest of the season. I know back pain, and it's not fun even on a good day.

Hopefully the Tide will come out of the lockeroom ready to play the football with no fooling around and no sloppy mistakes.

As for me, I will probably be back at the end of the game for a update, however I may put it off until later. Unfortunately I have had a rather rough week with back problems, and for the last three days been suffering from some serious headaches witch I think is being caused by the Flexeril prescribed for my back spasms. Always a party around here, let me tell ya! :)

Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer give 'em heck Alabama!
 
posted by Dovely at 10/15/2005 10:47:00 AM |


0 Comments: