Thursday, February 02, 2006

I was going over the new recruits stats this afternoon while lunching, and came across Terry Grant. Incredible doesn't do him justice, I don't think, and I don't recall much hype about him as being a hot recruit. I'm not sure if it was just because Alabama didn't think they had a shot on signing him, or what the deal is, but after seeing his stats and bio, I am thrilled to have him a part of the Crimson Tide Football Program.

Terry, who was named Mississippi's 2005 "Mr. Football" is surely a catch for the Tide and I see many great games ahead of him!

Let's take a look at his stats.

4 Star Recruit

Height: 5-foot-10

Weight: 188 pounds

40-yard dash: 4.45 seconds

Position: TB

Terry ran for 2,720 yards and 35 touchdowns as a senior. As a junior, he rushed for 2,615 yards and 31 touchdowns. In his high school carreer, he's had at whopping 8,020 yards and 115 touchdowns! Can you say WOW?????

I'm the first one to shout that there is such a big difference between HS football and College, however if Terry does half as well in College as he did when playing HS, we are in for a lot of really exciting football games here in Alabama.

To All of the Crimson Tide's new recruits, WELCOME TO THE CRIMSON NATION!!!!!!!

ROLL TIDE!

 
posted by Dovely at 2/02/2006 07:04:00 PM |


0 Comments: