Sunday, January 22, 2006
The Seattle Seahawks have done it, boys and girls. For the first time in 30 years, the hawks are taking thier game to the Super Bowl. Former Tide player, Shaun Alexander led the pack with a team playoff record setting 132 yards rushing and two fabulous touchdowns.

Don't know how many took the time to watch the game, but it was pretty much a shut out from the start and I personally couldn't tell at all that Shaun had suffered with any concussion at all that caused him to miss last weeks game. Super effort from Seattle and Congrats to Shaun and the entire Seahawk nation!

***Personal note***
Sorry for the delay in posting. Unfortunately due to a rather upsetting computer problem I have been offline for a couple of miserable weeks. I can't tell you how horrible it is to loose everything you have on disk..and I mean everything from graphics, to codings, family photos. Argh. I will learn to get a cd burner yet. Fortunately thanks to some very good friends...Anne and her hubby fixed me up a nice computer and I should be good to go for awhile! Thanks Anne!!!!
I will get back to work on the postings as well as my "extras" as soon as I have all software/hardware reinstalled on this machine!
***************
 
posted by Dovely at 1/22/2006 07:53:00 PM |


0 Comments: