Friday, October 21, 2005
Like I really care. Last year, as much as I dislike Auburn they were totally screwed. Hey, if it can't be Alabama, it damn better be Auburn is my thinking.

I get that they have changed things around this year to make the BCS a bit more "fair" but in my book any year where you have an undefeated team not get the national championship is not "fair". Auburn got screwed, and should if nothing else at least shared the title. Just my opinion of course. Let me tell you, for an Alabama fan to even say that aloud is a big deal. ;)

Seems to be a big argument as to weather or not LSU and/or Florida will make it to the National championship game. uh. yeah. I get there are still five games left for most of the teams, but drastic things would have to happen in between then and now for either team to have a shot. Anything is possible I suppose, but if either team has even a inkling of a shot it would be LSU in my opinion....of course the season isn't over yet, or even close to being over, so why the argument, I don't know.

I am sitting here watchng the Hogs and the Dogs. lol. I tickle myself sometimes. So far Georgia is on top on the scoreboard, however I don't think Georgia expected such a fight from the Hogs. Of course I am routing for the Hogs...not much chance it helping them too much in the polls, and it will knock Georgia down a peg, good for the Tide, especially being that we have already had our bout with Arkansas.

I'm a bit torn about the game between Auburn and LSU. Part of me wants Auburn to pounce on LSU to knock them down a peg on the polls, and yet at the same time, just because it's Auburn, I want LSU to knock the **** out of them. lol.

Well, I'm outta here for now. Update later.
 
posted by Dovely at 10/21/2005 10:24:00 PM |


0 Comments: