Monday, November 28, 2005
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and got stuffed full of Turkey! I know I did. I had a great time with my folks, managed to get a bit of work done, and did a "little" shopping. :)

Hopes for a Auburn berth to the SEC championship game is done and over with. As if you haven't heard yet but LSU managed a win over the Razorbacks, barely, mind you. (LSU 19-Arkansas 17) Needless to say, it's going to be Georgia (won over Georgia Tech, also a very close game) and LSU in the championship game. Hate to go with Georgia to win, but I will. Still some residule bad feelings toward LSU, so I hope the Bulldogs take them down!

Seems that the Bowl announcements have been put off until after the SEC championship coming up this weekend. There is much speculation on who is going where at this point, but the "buzz" around here is that the Cotton Bowl wants Alabama with a match up against Texas Tech. Things can change at this point and the whole bowl scenario could change with the outcome of the SEC championship game. I suppose instead of getting our hopes up we should just wait and see what happens. Texas Tech would be rough on the Tide I think, and I'm not even going to predict who will win that match up, if it happens. The SEC has 6 bowl eligible teams this year.
 
posted by Dovely at 11/28/2005 04:30:00 PM |


0 Comments: