Sunday, June 26, 2005
Imagine someone handed you each of the amounts listed below, and you have to spend it all on yourself, what would you buy?

$1,000,000
A modest, five bedroom dome home. Two new vehciles, probably a Honda Hybrid, and a minivan of some sort. A trip to Italy/Europe. A beach home in Destin, Florida. A yatch to sail around the gulf in. And geez, I really can’t think of anything else. I have a hard time spending on myself, I’d probably end up buying stuff that I like, and giving it away to someone else.

$100,000
A smaller house, and only one car.

$10,000
A nice down payment on a car. (See where this is going?? Lol)


$1000
New bedroom furniture and a awesome dual control air bed.

$100
groceries. You can never have too much food in the house.

$10
This probably sounds silly, but I would spend all ten bucks on Ben and Jerry’s
Cherry Garcia!

$1
Whatever caught my eye at the dollar store.

$.10
A piece of bubble gum.

$.01
Geez, I dunno, a WHOLE penny??? Sometimes you can find some of the red hots in the machine for a penny…haven’t seen those in forever though.
 
posted by Dovely at 6/26/2005 08:03:00 AM |


0 Comments: