Thursday, August 25, 2005
Yes, boys and girls. It's almost time. Only 8 days to go before the opening game for the Crimson Tide football team. One word. WOOOHOOOO!!!!! The good news is, I will be in Tuscaloosa for the opening game. The bad news is, I won't be AT the game. waaaaaaaaahhhh! 4 tickets, 4 men, you do the math. lol. I guess we ladies will just have to chill in the air condtioned house and watch the game on t.v. while the guys enjoy themselves in the 100% humidity and sitting under the glorious hot sun. I still think the guys are getting the better end of the deal, of course outside of my sister-in-law, I'm probably the only other one who really cares about weather or not we get to go to the game or not. Although I'm not sure, I believe we ladies will be outside of Bryant-Denny at the tailgate party, while the boys are inside at the game. Oh well. At least I will still be able to hear the excitement inside of the stadium, and watch the game on the TV that will be set up. Sounds fun to me all the same!

My gorgeous niece Avery will be getting baptized on Sunday, September 4th, so most of the family is going to be in T-town for the weekend. It's going to be quite the weekend with the first Bama game and the baptizim jam packed into one weekend. I'm really looking forward to it being that I wasn't able to go to the last family function due to car issues. Yes, I'm rather excited. I haven't even seen the little tyke yet other than in pictures so to say I'm thrilled is a understatement. It will be great to see everyone too, I sometimes feel like I'm left out of the loop because of my financial situation and not being able to take off to see family as much as I would like. I feel like I'm missing out on watching my nieces and nephew grow up and it kills me!

Well, anyhow, for those of you out there who are interested, here is the Alabama Football Schedule:


Sept. 3rd ... vs. Middle Tennessee in Tuscaloosa ... kickoff 6 pm ... televised Fox Sports South
Sept. 10th ... vs. Southern Miss in Tuscaloosa ... televised ESPN2
Sept. 17th ... vs. South Carolina in Columbia, SC ... televised CBS
Sept. 24th ... vs. Arkansas in Tuscaloosa
Oct. 1st ... vs Florida in Tuscaloosa
Oct. 15th ... vs. Ole Miss in Oxford, MS
Oct. 22nd ... vs. Tennessee in Tuscaloosa
Oct. 29th ... HOMECOMING! ... Utah State in Tuscaloosa
Nov. 5th ... vs. Mississippi State in Starkville, MS
Nov. 12th ... vs LSU in Tuscaloosa Nov. 19th vs. Auburn in Auburn, AL [Iron Bowl]
 
posted by Dovely at 8/25/2005 07:19:00 PM |


0 Comments: