Saturday, October 22, 2005
Yes, I'm still trying to recover from this game. My head is pounding from all the screaming but yes, the Crimson Tide came out on top yet again!

It was a highly defensive game on both sides of the field, but the best stuff came in the last quarter, in fact, the last few minuets of the game.

Brodie took a beating this round getting sacked five times. He's gonna wake up tomarrow wishing he never heard of Tennessee, but he's got a lot to be proud of.

DJ Hall had "Prothro" written in Crimson marker on his wristbands, I'm sure Tyrone appreciates that as much as I did seeing it. DJ had a super game even if the score doesn't show it.

DeMeco, awesome as usual. Jamie....it's all you buddy!!!! I'm so proud of how these guys can get themselves out of sticky situations and pull out a win in seemingly grave odds.

This week I am not naming one single player as my player of the week. I'm so proud of both the offense, defense and special teams that I'm naming The Alabama Crimson Tide the TEAM of the week! ROLL TIDE!

Georgia ended up winning against the Hogs, athough not by much. Georgia lost thier starting QB to a knee injury, so it should be a interesting game against Florida next week.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna get drunk before the Auburn vs. LSU game. :)
 
posted by Dovely at 10/22/2005 04:05:00 PM |


0 Comments: