Saturday, October 01, 2005
Phew. What a game! Fortunately there were more up's than downs. Brodie Croyle had a great game as well as Tyrone Prothro, Ken Darby and Demeco Ryans.

As I mentioned before, Tyrone Prothro broke his ankle during the game, and I imagine he will be out for the rest of the season. I have to admit, I may love the game of football, but I did tear up when I watched Tyrone being carted off the field on a stretcher. I am at a loss as to what I should feel knowing this young man will not get to finish the awesome season he started. Tyrone will be sorely missed, but we won't forget him, for sure!

Tyrone was the leading reciever with 5 carries for 134 yards and 2 touchdowns, and not that it matters to anyone, I'm naming him Dovely's game player of the week!

This win will put the Tide in the top ten for sure. I don't think
anyone was expecting what happened today, but I can honestly say that I am quite relieved as I'm sure a lot of Bama fans are.

The Tide will be on the road against Ole Miss on Oct. 15th.

This is Big Al, and he dances! If you want to get me a great gift, check out this
site! I'm collecting anything and everything Crimson Tide related! Roll Tide! Seriously if I thought I could get Big AL painted on the hood of my car for free I would SOOO do it!

Well, folks, I think this it it for today. I'm emotionally drained from the game, my throat is sore from yelling at the top of my lungs (They probably heard me in T-town!) and I'm feeling a little bit of a mudslide coming on.

Hope everyone had a great Saturday!
 
posted by Dovely at 10/01/2005 05:00:00 PM |


1 Comments:


At 10/02/2005 12:18 AM, Blogger Unknown

Prothro's leg injury was terribly upsetting. He seems like a class guy and you hate for bad things to happen to good people.