Sunday, October 02, 2005
As you can see I have changed things around a bit. Okay, so a lot. I haven't quite finished as you can probably tell by the lack of links and such, but I will get to it Monday. I wanted to check out the SEC Rankings, however I have been busy working on this for a good portion of the day. I'll check it out when I'm at work 2-marrow.

It's getting late, so I'm outta here. Feel free to let me know what you think of the new look!

Sweet Dreams to all!
 
posted by Dovely at 10/02/2005 09:19:00 PM |


1 Comments:


At 10/11/2005 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

I think the new design is great but I think everything you design is great. You're a wonder! Can you do a design for NC, that's my team. In basketball, am not too big on college baseball and football but I do love college basketball.

Luv ya,
Sandy