Thursday, April 14, 2005
Have you ever felt like there just aren't enough hours in the day? Well, I have had one of those days where there just isn't enough time for me to get everything accomplished that I wanted to get done. Don't get me wrong, I have accomplished a great deal today, just not the things I had on my 'to do' list.
This is the first opportunity I have had to sit since I got home from work. Pay day’s are always fun. Grocery shopping, paying bills. By the time I got home it was after 3, then I had to put everything away, change the kitty box, feed the kitties, wash the dishes, fix the stereo, and did this all before I even got out of my work uniform. It took me almost an hour to fix the stereo, so combine all the ‘other’ stuff and by the time I finally changed my clothes it was after five. Time to make dinner. Never ending some days, you know.
Needless to say, all the dishes I dirtied to make dinner are clean and now I’m too tired to do much of anything else. I can’t imagine adding a couple of kids into the mix, but I suppose you make do when you need too. ;)
Unfortunately I had one of those night’s last night were I didn’t get much sleep. I went to bed late because I just had too much on my mind and couldn’t stop it from spinning. Even after I went to bed, it was probably an hour before I finally dozed off, only to have to get up to go to the bathroom. I think I did that 4 times between 1am and 5:30am when the alarm went off. I sure didn’t like that noise.
Needless to say, as much as I wanted to write about something else this evening I’m going to cut this one short, take a shower and head for bed early tonight. Thank God tomorrow is Friday.
 
posted by Dovely at 4/14/2005 10:35:00 PM |


0 Comments: