Friday, May 06, 2005
Well, I can't even say how happy I am that it's friday! It's not only been a busy week for me at work, but been tiring as far as working on transferring everything from my old place to here. I'm still not happy with the layout I have here, but at least now I know I can tweak and play with it a lot more than I could at the other place. I'm no where near done with my 'plans' so I'm sure I will be busy the better part of the weekend trying to work some stuff out, but at least I can do it at my leisure.

I don't know if I have mentioned that I'm the type of person who is a bit retentive...as in, I hate this layout and it is really irritating me so I have to do something about it now before it drives me crazy, retentive. It's not that it's bad or anything, it just isn't doing anything for me for whatever reason. I would really appreciate any feedback from anyone who might happen to stop by, if that is you can get your two cents in before I go and change everything. lol. I have been having problems with my lovely Photoshop not doing what I want it to do, well, let me clarify..It's doing what I want it too, but when I save it, it doesn't look the same as it does when it's in photoshop. Kinda irritating. I have tried every tip and trick I could find out there in internet space, but ufnortunately so far nothing seems to be fixing the problem. I'm wondering if it's my browser, although I don't recall ever having any problems like this with it before. I use a great little diddy called Crazy Browser. I love it because it blocks just about every pop up you can imagine, gives you the ablitity to have several different web pages open at the same time, within the same program, so you don't have to worry about all those little annoyances that arrive with the use of Internet Explorer. I have been using it for probably 4 years or so now and I can honestly say that I love it! Last I checked it's blocked over 800 pop ups in the last year, not bad for a free program!

Yes, I know I got a bit distracted there. As I mentioned, I'm beat. I woke up this morning and litterally crawled out of bed, went in the kitchen and started the coffee pot, and fell asleep standing there waiting for my coffee. I hate mornings like that. I usually wake right up once the alarm goes off, and couldn't go back to sleep if I wanted too. Not the case today because all I wanted to do is crawl back in bed and go right back to sleep! Needless to say I was late for work. heh. Not that my being late is anything new, I'm horrible about being on time for anything, but I was REALLY late today.

Anyhoo, enough of my mindless drivel, I'm outta here for now. Toodles!
 
posted by Dovely at 5/06/2005 02:29:00 PM |


0 Comments: